Summer Meals for Students
Southwest HRA will be assuming the student meal program in Madison County as of 5/26/2020. Their agency will be distributing food for children 18 and under, including a lunch and a breakfast that will be for the following day. Children 18 and under are eligible to receive meals. Parents should remain in their cars and staff will bring meal packets to the car.
School Locations and Times for Summer Meal Pickup:
- South Elementary: 10:00 am. - 11:00 a.m.
- West Bemis Elementary: 11:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
- Denmark Elementary: 12:45 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.
- Northeast Middle School: 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Thelma Barker Elementary: 11:45 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Alexander Elementary: 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- North Parkway Middle School: 11:15 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Arlington Elementary: 12:45 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Isaac Lane Elementary: 11:15 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Washington Douglas: 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Southwest HRA is also asking for assistance from volunteers who may want to provide their time to hand out these meals or direct traffic. Please contact Patti or Macy at 1-800-497-1286 for more information.