At Jackson-Madison County Schools, we have a fantastic team of teachers who work hard for the best of our students! We believe we will successfully advance our priorities and meet our goals as a district if we rely on a research-based, experience proven plan for improving instruction in every classroom.
Our focus is centered on:
- What We Teach (Curriculum)
- How We Teach (Lesson Structures)
- Authentic Literacy
We believe in using a coaching mindset to develop our teachers so they can improve their craft, which positively impacts our students and community. Please consider joining our team as we pursue these goals!
- JMCSS Curriculum
- JMCSS Instructional Framework
- Tennessee Academic Standards
- Tennessee State Assessment Blueprints
- Best for All Central: Tennessee’s Hub for Learning and Teaching
Licensure and Evaluations