Degrees and Certifications:
Rose Hill PTA Officers
Wesley Blankenship, President
Rhonda Hampton, Secretary
Becky Smith, Treasurer
Rose Hill School Parent Teacher Association
The Parent Teacher Association is an integral part of our school operation. Strong parent participation is encouraged. Faculty and staff are to set the example by joining the PTA and being actively involved.
Rose Hill PTA Mission Statement
The Rose Hill PTA strives to support and advocate for our children by partnering with staff, families, and the community to create a safe and healthy environment where students can excel and feel confident in themselves.
Rose Hill PTA Goals
Together we will:
- Provide support for cultural and educational programs at Rose Hill K-8 School.
- Promote social activities that heighten school spirit, encourage family togetherness, and promote humanitarian efforts within our community.
- Encourage and organize volunteer support for school and PTA programs and events.
- Increase interest, involvement, and understanding of our local PTA business. Build awareness about the critical role of the PTA in helping students reach their full potential.
- Conduct purposeful fundraising to support programs and events at Rose Hill.