Madison Academic Teachers
Madison Academic Teachers Believe:
- All students can learn.
- All students must share the responsibility for learning by completing all class and homework assignments.
- A positive learning environment allows for individuality, but at the same time trains students to be moral and courageous leaders of tomorrow.
- A safe, secure school environment promotes learning and success.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
- A commitment to continuous school improvement enables students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- Education is a cooperative effort involving the students, their parents, the school personnel, and the community.
- Cultural diversity increases in the understanding of a global world.
- Learning experiences that promote intellectual freedom, open inquiry, equality, compassion, and excellence are essential for future success.